Plant the herbz

I have some neighbors who are in a Youth Group named El elohe. I've been helping set up a community garden with them. They've wanted to plant some local plants and vegetables to sell so they can earn some money. The tank and irrigation was a grant from a different organization called Mobile Movement I did the installation of the tank and pipes so they could save ton of cash the company was trying to charge for the install. It was a fun day and I look forward to eating some tasty greens from the crops.

Otherwise life has been fun and stressful as usual. I went out for a friends birthday party two nights ago and danced until 3 and then got up for work at 630 am, so I got home after work and slept 13 hours. I wish I had photos of the night scene here, by far my favourite place to party in the world.

The group also has chickens which is income generating.





It's always fun when the whole neighborhood is staring at you, watching your every move, although I'm used to it by now.
This picture doesn't do the colour of the soil justice. The red dirt is such an amazing colour in real life.

Comments