Glue and BOOZE

Now here is a little compilation of the people who make Nairobi Nairobi. Glue kids and drunks can be frustrating and annoying but they can also be the funniest people to listen to.

One thing about les glue boyz that I laugh about is that they can sleep anywhere at anytime. Usually during rush hour you see some sleeping right beside a busy road lying face down in the grass. At night time you can see them converging to Nairobi's massive round-abouts which are full of lush plants while they create massive bonfires. As much as I would like to walk over with some weiners and marshmellows I think my presence would make them a little confused.






I remember when a local glue kid came up to me high as hell and asked me to help him since his head a massive laceration that was gushing blood. There was no way I was going to touch it but I told him to wash it. I saw him a few minutes later when he returned after washing the cut with some sewage water. There wasn't a whole lot I could do. I didn't see him for a while after that which worried me since he was a nice guy. Thankfully, he did show up one day walking around carrying a bag of banana peels singing a kikuyu song.

Comments