Books

I have a hard time finding books that keep me intrigued. One thing I love is finding a really good book. It's difficult sifting through all the Dan Browns and Danielle Steeles out there. Basically this is a call to anyone who has any attachment to Kenya or Africa to read this book.



Even if you don't know anything about Kenya, this is one of the best books that adequately describes the sometimes indescribable chaos of Nairobi and Kenya. Not only that but it is one of the most compelling stories about corruption to the highest degree, implicating the President with fatcs and records. It's the largest story of uncovering and publicizing political corruption in African history. This book was banned in Kenya when it was released and has recently started trickling into the country. I'm really happy I got my hands on a copy.

Comments