Mlango Kubwa Talent Show

 We've been spending just about everyday getting blasted by the sun trying to put some finishing touches on the Slum Soccer field. They are times I always remember to appreciate as they are happening because building and working together is really why I do what I do. It can be stressful trying to balance our tiny budget and trying to make it something we are all proud of but I think the impact is bigger than we know.

In the meantime we had some support from our friends at Resurrection Church and Youth Impact Trust who helped put on a talent show for the kids of Mlango Kubwa who rocked out like never before. I was able to get some shots and put together a little video of the highlights.

Mlango Kubwa Talent Show - 2014 from Nathaniel C. on Vimeo.

Just so cool that now we have a chance to do stuff like this because there is a field in the community now. I can't wait to see what other cool events are gonna take place on the Slum Soccer field. 

Comments